First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes, and in turn create our very own brands and products.
The rest of this page will detail what we expect from Account Management, what it is you’ll do, the skills you’ll develop, and the people you’ll work with. We’re a pack and working together is key to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, build and maintain the client’s brand presence across digital platforms, extending beyond social media.
- Plan and execute all brand-related campaigns across various channels like social media, e-mail, search and display advertising campaigns
- Must be able to strategise on the content and communication route basis the given brief
- Must be able to convert the client brief into an actionable marketing plan which covers internal briefing for the content, creative and performance teams
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design, and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and promptly
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Analyse the success of digital campaigns and report on KPIs set down before the campaign.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spending and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilise strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in marketing or a related field
- Relevant experience of working on marketing projects with leading brands
- Highly creative and logical while identifying target audiences
- Capable of ideating digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong knowledge of social media analytics and sentiment tracking tools (e.g. Meltwater, Sprinklr, Hubspot, Buffer, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Eager to learn and willing to work in a high-pressure environment
- Good Communication Skills and proficiency in English
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It’s important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You’ll be entering a workplace packed with creative thinkers and tenacious individuals. Learning will be exponential, we’ll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skill set and perspective.