Business Development Executive| Mumbai
First things first – what is HOWL? No, we’re not just another agency, and yes, you’ve probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we’d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple – the need to create. Create teams, create processes, and in turn create our very own brands and products.
The rest of this page will detail what we expect from Business Development, what it is you’ll do, the skills you’ll develop, and the people you’ll work with.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Study the current clientele and the structure of the company.
- Generate/identify leads and the right fit for the company.
- Work collaboratively with Business Head in structuring the business growth.
- Collaborate with the key personnel across roles and help service clients before the Account Management team takes over.
- Understand client needs and communicate with them effectively to meet and exceed expectations.
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, developments, and growth across industries.
- Work closely with the Business Head and handle day-to-day operations.
- Be an active part in Business calls and build relationships with the prospects
- Follow up with potential leads, identify blockers, and move forward accordingly
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone with a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- BMS/BMM/Bsc-IT/BBA from a reputed college.
- Work experience of 1-2 years. Freshers are welcome
- Eager to learn and willing to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Good Communication Skills and proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It’s important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You’ll be entering a workplace packed with creative thinkers and tenacious individuals. Learning will be exponential, we’ll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skillset and perspective.