Paid Media Specialist
From launching homegrown brands to working with some of the biggest companies across the BFSI sector, HOWL has grown to a diversified team that loves making campaigns that stand out. We believe that bringing curious and driven people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
Our team is seeking a Paid Media Specialist with a talent for all things numbers and analytics. Ideally, the candidate has previously run ads across Facebook and Google to deliver upon desired KPIs. Primarily collaborating with the Strategy and Account Management Team, you’ll help generate real ROI depending on the objective of the media campaign. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player driven by results and has a penchant for numbers. You will be responsible for driving conversions across campaigns and brands.
- Create and execute a paid media marketing strategy and execution plan
- Develop and manage digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimisation for key traffic, engagement and conversion KPIs via paid, organic and own media channels
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback and present results
- Work with Designers or/and Developers to optimise landing pages for optimum quality scores and create banners, etc for key data capture and optimisation of campaigns
- Work directly with marketing managers and heads to communicate results and opportunities within paid search and display efforts to the client.
- Remain updated with current industry trends while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns
- Prioritise across dozens of opportunities focusing on the most productive tasks
- Contribute to campaign performance reports, using data to tell stories, and provide actionable insights for team members as well as clients
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, social media, and other digital channels
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills
- You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver