Sr. Account / Account Executive
From launching homegrown brands to working with some of the biggest companies across the BFSI sector, HOWL has grown to a diversified team that loves making campaigns that stand out. We believe that bringing curious and driven people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
Our team is seeking a dynamic Account Executive who will help grow the brand strategically and creatively. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and technology. The candidates need to be well-versed in digital marketing concepts, and how the Internet can become a solid asset to securing growing revenue. The candidate should be tech-savvy and capable of managing the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain the client’s brand presence across digital platforms, extending beyond social media.
- Plan and execute all brand-related campaigns across various channels like social media, e-mail, search, and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to synthesise content and communication routes, basis the given brief
- Must be able to convert the client brief into an actionable marketing plan which covers internal briefing for the content, creative, and performance teams
- Act as the point of contact between the clients and the internal creative team
- Build strong, long-term client relationships
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design, and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights to optimise spending and performance
- Brainstorm new, offbeat, and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Exhibit strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption, where appropriate.
- Proven work experience of at least 1 year with leading brands
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Basic knowledge of social media analytics and sentiment tracking tools (e.g. Meltwater, Sprinklr, Hubspot, Buffer, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement